Wednesday, June 17, 2015




My little stay at the Arizona Grand was short-lived. I forced my dad to take us there because him and my sister are going to Nashville this weekend for my uncle's wedding and me and Ethan aren't going with them. Which I'm kind of sad about because I've never been to Tennessee before. (Which reminds me: should I throw a house party while my parents are gone? Wait, do people even do that? I always thought it was just a myth)
Alright so basically I spent half my time there trying to get a quality picture in front of these cool vine walls. My heart hurts a little when I look at them because it totally has like a Tuscan vibe to it so don't be fooled. These were taken in Phoenix, not northern Italy. 
We had an extra wristband so we invited Ashlyn to come and then after roasting in the sun for a while  at the waterpark, we went to Olive Garden which makes sense because it was our pretend Italian vacation. So we might as well go all out, ya know what I mean?

A WEEK FROM NOW I'LL BE IN AFRICA. THAT IS ALL.

Phoenix-New York City-Dubai-Addis Ababa-Kampala-Dubai-New Delhi-Dubai-Boston-Phoenix

"Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men." 
-John F. Kennedy

Don't forget that the things you are challenged with merely exist because you (and nobody else) are strong enough to handle them. So meet your bad days behind a dumpster and punch them in the face. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment