Monday, April 20, 2015


My house is literally the epitome of a disaster right now. Like, not even kidding. I currently don't even have a bedroom because we're getting new carpet. So everything is stashed in random places around my house. There's furniture everywhere so there's not really a walkway in our family room. Plus I've been sleeping on the couch for about a week now. Originally, my room was a soft baby blue color. I wanted to try something different so I decided to choose pink for my next color. To sum it all up; it was literally not what I thought it was going to be whatsoever. I felt like the paint was designed for five year old girls. Not to say that I don't love pink, but it didn't really scream me. So the poor painter has to come back and re-do it: in purple. It's this super pretty pastel lavender and I'm confident about it. I'm also getting a brand new bed which I'm literally so stoked about because it's queen sized and that's a real upgrade from the twin sized bed I've been sleeping in for the past 16 years and 9 months. 

"Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible. That's who you really are, let go of any part of you that doesn't believe it." 
-C. Assand

I've watched people go through little self-challenges that cause them to form very low opinions about themselves. And I've got to say, it's a really hard thing for me to witness. So if you're feeling super down about yourself, I suggest getting out a notebook and a pen and writing a list of things that you really love about yourself. And every morning, look in the mirror and repeat these things. I promise that if you follow through, you will begin to see a change in how you view yourself. The good things will always outweigh the bad ones.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment