Wednesday, May 6, 2015


Have you ever had just a bad day? 
My definition of a bad day is:
the universe throws absolutely every possible scenario at you so suddenly everything starts to irritate you; no matter how small or irrelevant 
Well that was the first half of today.
 But I'm going to let you in on a little secret on how to cure a second-class day: buy a succulent.
It's actually that simple. There's no better quick pick me up than a cute little miniature cactus. 
So drive yourself to Home Depot and invest in a therapeutic succulent. That is all. Over and out.


I definitely had a photo shoot with my two new little homies, but it's not like it was the first time.



"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."
-Galileo Galilei 

Sometimes, you just have to look past the thorns of the rose bush to be able to enjoy the delicacy of a flower. Don't be afraid of the small things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment