Thursday, May 28, 2015

I'd like to thank my dedicated fans for reminding me that I've been slacking on my posts. I mean, can you really blame me though? May is the most stressful month, with the end of school and all. But I don't really have an excuse anymore because it's been out for a week now. Except that I am extremely  flustered with Blogger because every single dang time I try to upload a picture, it turns out pixelated or fuzzy. I've spent countless hours searching the internet trying to fix the problem but alas, I came out empty-handed. 
My mom left for her 3-week journey in Pakistan last night. To say that I'm worried for her would be an understatement. It's not that I don't trust her, it's just that it's a corrupt country. I feel like I'm playing the mother role here, I mean I'm stuck in Arizona posting on my blog while she's halfway across the world like a vagabond. Well whatever, because in three weeks I'm meeting her in Dubai and that's when my adventure starts. But I have to complete summer school first (I can't type that word without mentally throwing up)

Please enjoy my Summer Bucket List:

1. Go to the drive in movies
2. Go on a road trip
3. Propose to a stranger with a Ring Pop
4. Have a color powder fight
5. Go stargazing in the middle of nowhere
6. Have a dance party
7. Go to the lake 
8. Have a movie marathon
9. Set off sparklers
10. Hide and Seek in IKEA
11. Swim with goldfish

(note: I'm bound to add more to the list)

I've actually already completed #1 and #10, the first one last night and the tenth one on Tuesday. Yesterday some pals and I attempted to buy goldfish and put them in someone's pool but conflicts kept getting in the way so I'll save that for another time. 

"Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo." -John Sinclair 

How to recover from failure: get out there and keep trying. Even when the road seems lonely and a thousand miles long. 

Catch ya on the flip side, my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment