Sunday, June 7, 2015

                           

                           


I'm still waiting for Baby Gap to call my brother and sister-in-law and ask for their permission so my nephew Ezra can be the new face of their label. Just looking at that little guy pulls on my heart strings. 
I'm going to go ahead and list just a few of the thousand things that have been racing around in my brain lately and hopefully you'll find them amusing. 

-If summer school were a type of shoes, it would be a pair of Crocs. Because basically, Crocs just kill my vibe. Congratulations, summer school, you have the same effect on me. 
-Where is my mom? Can I hire Brian Mills from Taken to locate her in Pakistan?
-I have seen 176 out of the 187 One Tree Hill episodes and the prologue of this story is that I don't know what I'm going to do with my life after I finish all of them
-Putting other people down for absolutely no reason at all will never be in style sorry 
-If I could have one illegitimate wish granted, it would be to have a soundtrack to my life like whenever something dramatic or sad or exciting happens a song starts playing 
-I need to get out of Gilbert and be halfway across the world already 
-Not sure if I want to be a successful fierce and independent millionaire or bubbly hippie that travels from place to place or both 
-Am I actually going to be a senior because I still have the body of a 13 year old girl before puberty hit
-Excuse me sir, if you always need a girlfriend in order to feel good about yourself, how are you going to survive those two years on a mission? 
-I listen to 'You're So Vain' by Carly Simon way too much considering it was made long before I was even a topic in a conversation. It just reminds me of a stupid boy but what else is new
-I want to go into Witness Protection Program so I don't have to go to summer school anymore

"There is no beauty without some strangeness." -Edgar Allan Poe 

Contrary to popular belief, being different is actually the coolest thing in the world 

Peace out girl scout

2 comments:

  1. Successful fierce and independent millionaire ( while being a bubbly Hippie on your days off ;-))

    ReplyDelete